About Me*

My photo
Hi my name is Alyssa:)I'm in the 8th grade at Sandy River Middle School and this is my Globaloria Blog! :D

Friday, May 11, 2012

WESTEST..

Well next week is WESTEST, so we have to blog about how good we are going to do on the WESTEST. I hope that I do really good on the WESTEST, because I am going to try my hardest to make a good grade! I hope that the test is pretty easy so that I can do really good, but even if it is eally hard I will try my hardest to do good! I think that I will do better on the Math part of the WESTEST, because I am better in that subject. Next, I will probably do better on English. Then probably Science, then maybe Social Studies. The WESTEST will probably be kind of challenging, but I will try my hardest to get the best I can!!
-Alyssa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment