About Me*

My photo
Hi my name is Alyssa:)I'm in the 8th grade at Sandy River Middle School and this is my Globaloria Blog! :D

Friday, May 18, 2012

If I had more time to work on my game, what would I do?

Well it's Friday, so we have to blog of course. This is probably one of the last days of us blogging this year. Our blog is about our final game. If I had more time to work on my game, I would try to fix some of the glitches and other little things that need to be repared. I would try to fix some of the buttons that doesn't work correctly sometimes, and I would try to maybe add somemore levels to my game. I would probably add some more animations and graphics to our final game, just to make it a little better. We have worked really hard on our game, to make it the best that it can be, and I feel that we have did pretty good on our final game!
-Alyssa (:

No comments:

Post a Comment